[rules-users] RE: RE: rules precompilation

ekke ekkehard at gentz-software.de
Tue Oct 9 14:35:03 EDT 2007

Sergey,

of course Mark is right - you shouldn't use readExternal and the default
constructor.
this was my fault from an earlier mail.

please try something like this:

// EXPORT
FileOutputStream fos .....
ObjectOutputStream oos = null;
		try {
			oos = new ObjectOutputStream(fos);
			oos.writeObject(builder.getPackage());
			oos.close();
		} catch (final IOException e) {
			... your code....
		}

// IMPORT
FileInputStream fis...
ObjectInputStream ois = null;
		try {
			ois = new ObjectInputStream(fis);
			builder = new PackageBuilder((Package)ois.readObject());
			ois.close();
		} catch (final IOException e) {
			...your code...;
		} catch (final ClassNotFoundException e) {
			...your code...;
		}

now your imported package should work like the exported

ekke