[rules-users] jbilling to use Drools for telecom

Paul Casal goldrimtang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 18:37:05 EDT 2007

Hello,

Thank you for Drools, I've been using it for the past few months and it is
such a great framework to work with.

I wanted to drop by to let you know that jbilling will be using Drools for
its 'telco' release. This is an open source enterprise billing system that
is getting into the telecommunications market. Drools will be quite a key
component of this new product, we are using it for the business logic of
several new modules such as rating and bundling.

For more on this go to  http://www.jbilling.com/?q=node/347 this blog entry
done recently by jbilling's lead developer. I think it's a good example on
when a rules framework can be very useful.

Regards,

Paul Casal
Sr. Developer
jbilling.com