[rules-users] error message

ekke ekkehard at gentz-software.de
Thu Oct 11 01:59:33 EDT 2007

hi,
I'm running drools with eclipse 3.3 - there are some minor problems, but it
works
just confirmed:
create a new rules project with hello world example
then go to project - properties - java build path - added external jar: my
jdt.core from my eclipse 33 installation
run hello world - all is ok
without adding the jdt.core jar to my cp I get the error you reported

ekke