[rules-users] Basic questions about rule deployment

Fermion henss at physik.uni-wuppertal.de
Thu Oct 11 05:29:09 EDT 2007

Thank you very much!

I followed your advice and created URLs for my .drl and .dsl files.
Then I created a new URLClassLoader instance with these two URLs.
Finally I assigned this class loader to my packager builder using:

myPackageBuilder.getPackageBuilderConfiguration().setClassLoader(myURLClassLoader);

Absolute path names seem to be Ok, as long as one uses "file:" as a prefix
to the URL string. I plan to use a config file to specify the locations of
my rule files (dsl and drl). The location of the config file itself will
then be defined by a command line argument.

Thanks again!