[rules-users] Basic questions about rule deployment

Fermion henss at physik.uni-wuppertal.de
Thu Oct 11 08:50:47 EDT 2007

Thanks for the warning!

I tested this with a path that contains spaces. For some reason I don't have
any problems with the corresponding URLs. Nevertheless I tried to convert
those URLs into URIs and THEN I see the problem of the spaces not being
accepted.

As the URLClassLoader takes URLs, this is not really an issue for me so far.

Still I don't really understand what is going wrong, as I had the impression
that URLs are a SUBSET of URIs. But this relationship seems not to be
strict...

The only thing I can say is that my app works with spaces inside the path
without the need of the described URI-workaround.