[rules-users] Ruleflow groups in decision tables

Matija madmatt04 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:36:13 EDT 2007

Hi, is there a way to specify a ruleflow group in an (.xls) decision
table (similarly to how you can specify salience or activation
groups)? There doesn't seem to be anything about it in the
documentation.

Barring that, is anyone already working to add this functionality to
the decision table parser or is it perhaps a planned feature? Because
if not, I may need to look into adding that myself, which is something
I'm keen to avoid (plus, I would not like to duplicate other efforts).

Regards,

M.