[rules-users] activationCancelled() not being executed?

Fermion henss at physik.uni-wuppertal.de
Mon Oct 15 11:29:22 EDT 2007

Hi again!

Finally I realized that it would be best to do what I was asked for: supply
some self-contained test code.
Although it was a rather painful process, it was worth it, as the strange
behavior is still present.

I'm far from saying that this is a bug. On the contrary, I'm quit sure it's
just a very stupid thing in my code.

But at least it should be easier for someone else to have a look now...

Just download the 3 following files and copy them into the same directory.

As I was to lazy to include something more clever, I hardcoded this path, so
that you'll need to modify the line

String absoluteFilePath = "C:/Dokumente und
Einstellungen/Henss/workspace/DeploymentTest/";

to point to your folder.

If you use Eclipse and the Drools plugin, you should also be able to browse
this directory for the created log files (of course after running the small
app at least once) using the "Audit View".

I hope this helps to narrow it down a bit.

Thanks,

fermion

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13214347/Test.java Test.java
http://www.nabble.com/file/p13214347/Rules.drl Rules.drl