[rules-users] result of the Drools Puzzle #2 is out, congratulations to Scott Reed and thanks to Dr. Starke

Ellen Zhao enzhao at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:13:25 EDT 2007

no problem, from Nov. on I will have time to do the evaluation. So
please post your puzzle for next round....and I'm sorry for the delay
of the uploading all solutions for last round, currently I'm too busy
documenting 13,000 lines of code but will have time for the evaluation
in November. Scott you can email your address to Mark and he will send
you the T-shirt.

Regards,
Ellen