[rules-users] Use only first matching rule

nechukin nechukin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 03:21:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm looking into the Drools engine for our application, and looks like it's
satisfies the reqirements. The only thing I haven't found still is a
following conflict management model:

If rule_1 (with highest salience) is applicable, STOP applying another
rules.

So the essence is that only 1 or 0 rules should be applied for the
particular entity, not 2 or more.

I'm sure this is supported by engine. Where to look? Tried to scan
ConflictResolving section, but look like it is only about the rules
application order, not more...

Thanks,
Georgy