[rules-users] Synasc, Business Rules Forum and RuleML

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Sep 14 16:05:26 EDT 2007

http://blog.athico.com/2007/09/synasc-business-rules-forum-and-ruleml.html

      Synasc, Business Rules Forum and RuleML
      <http://blog.athico.com/2007/09/synasc-business-rules-forum-and-ruleml.html>

Members of the Drools team will be at three conferences during September
and October. Being a globally dispersed team we'll also be using this
time to do plenty of R&D, so if you want to get together for some really
heavy technical stuff, then you know where to go :) Of course we'll also
chat about our stuff, at any level, to just about anyone who will listen :)

Synasc 2007 ( September 26-29, 2007 ) http://synasc07.info.uvt.ro
<http://synasc07.info.uvt.ro/>
9th International Symposium on Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for
Scientific Computing
Timisoara, Romania

Kris and myself will be at Synasc 2007, where there will be a 2 hour
intermediate Drools session with a focus on declarative programming.

Business Rules Forum and RuleML2007 http://www.businessrulesforum.com
<http://www.businessrulesforum.com/> http://2007.ruleml.org
<http://2007.ruleml.org/> (October 21-26, 2007)
Orlando, USA

Edson and myself will be attending both conferences, I'm also on panel
with a preliminary title "Rule Interchange and Applications:Practice and
Opportunities".