[rules-users] decision tables and attributes as parameters in function calls

Mahesh Gadgil maheshgadgil at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 10:31:49 EDT 2008

Jonathan,

The decision table mandates atleast one condition. I have faced this problem before. Assuming you always have some +ve value for cheese.price, do you want to try following?

RuleSet
Cheese rules

Import
com.xxx.entity.Cheese

Variables

Sequential
TRUE

RuleTable Rules for Cheese

CONDITION
ACTION

$c : Cheese
$c

$price : price >
setPrice($price * $1)

0
2

Thanks
mahesh

From: jojolemariole at hotmail.comTo: rules-users at lists.jboss.orgDate: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 08:56:34 +0000Subject: [rules-users] decision tables and attributes as parameters in function calls

hi,I have no problem for this kind of rule :rule "Primitive support"when    $c : Cheese( price < 10 )then    $c.setPrice( 10 )end but I would like to know what is the decision table for this small rulerule "Primitive support"when    $c : Cheese( $price : price )then    $c.setPrice( $price * 2 )endI've tried a lot of syntax and I read the section abour the decision table in the manual but ididnt find anything.

Centralisez tous vos comptes mails dans Hotmail ! Créez un compte Hotmail, c'est gratuit !