[rules-users] Ruleflows

Jeffrey Delong jdelong at redhat.com
Thu Apr 10 11:46:05 EDT 2008

Why not try the second strategy you listed below:

- (Insert one debt, start the ruleflow process) for each debt

Since each debt is separate.

As for only firing one rule in the ruleflow group, try using the same
activation-group attribute on each rule in the ruleflow group.
Activation groups cause only a single rule in the same group to be
activated.

Jeff