[rules-users] NPE after rule consequence executes

Scott Reed sreed at avacoda.com
Tue Apr 15 12:09:07 EDT 2008

Edson, I sent this reply to you directly a week ago but it timed today
(now).

I have no idea what is causing this so it's pretty much impossible for
me to create a self contained test. I can send you an installer for our
application with instructions so you can replicate the problem. I
couldn't post it in public.

  Scott

Edson Tirelli's message received 4/10/2008 8:03 AM: