[rules-users] Who's Using Drools out there?

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Apr 24 12:40:12 EDT 2008

Knych, Thomas wrote:
> Hi -
>
> I'm looking for some list of companies and projects that are built on
> Drools. I've found references to Cisco in the blog, but what else is
> there? (Obviously this mailing list sees a lot of activity)

We have a lot of users, especially financial - but none of them will let
us say publicly they use drools :(
Would be great if we could add you logo and company name to our
sightings page. Can we add you to
our list of users, have you checked with your manager and PR department
about this informatioin?

That goes for anyone else, if we can display your company logo and name,
please let us know (remember
to clear this with your manager and pr people).
http://www.jboss.org/drools/sightings.html