[rules-users] Re: JCR to SVN.

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Dec 1 13:49:48 EST 2008

danashane2003 at yahoo.com wrote:
> Hello Mark,
>
> I'm working on a project that used JCR, but we have decided to go with SVNKit and I'm wondering how to
> migrate the content from JCR repo to SVN.
> I saw some posts from you on the internet and it seemed like you were trying to do something similar.
> Would you have any pointers/suggestions?

Please don't email me directly, these sort of questions should go on the
user mailing list (in cc), so everyone can benefit. There is some
unfinished work for drools-repository synchronisation for svn. Currently
it only works for getting stuff from SVN into JCR, the other way around
still needs completing. There are unit tests for the svn->jcr direction.
http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBossRules/trunk/drools-repository/src/main/java/org/drools/scm
http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBossRules/trunk/drools-repository/src/test/java/org/drools/scm

Mark