[rules-users] Proper termination of a CommandService

Michal Bali michalbali at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:24:44 EST 2008

Hello,
Let's say I have some implementation of a CommandService (for example
StatefulSessionCommandService). After I finish working with this
CommandService, I want to correctly 'destroy' this object. Since it contains
a stateful rule session, I believe this session needs to be disposed. What
is the right way to do it?

I was thinking about implementing a DisposeCommand that will simply call
session.dispose() in its execute method. Is this a valid solution?

Best Regards,
Michal