[rules-users] german manual available?

Ellen Zhao enzhao at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 02:38:12 EST 2008

Hi,

I was thinking about translating the Drools docs into German and
Chinese, this could be my hobby project for next year. But, I found
that some docs in the master version ( English language) are no longer
valid for the most recent Drools code base ( for version 5.0.0+ ).
Some API changes haven't been documented, screenshots haven't been
updated, etc...these things have to be done first. :-)

Ellen

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 8:00 AM, Mark Proctor <mproctor at codehaus.org> wrote:
> Trägenap wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> is a drools documentation (especiall about the language definition part) in
> german language available?
>
> I found some articles (it just was a interview with a team developer), which
> are reporting about german docs, but I can´t find any link to it.
>
> Other than random articles, there is no official German documentation that I
> know of.
>
> Mark
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Thorsten