[rules-users] Looking for a Drools Resource in the Bay Area

Nick Heudecker nheudecker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 19:24:29 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm looking for a Drools resource in the Bay Area to help me determine if a
rules engine would benefit the application I'm building now.  I've been
exploring Drools for the better part of two weeks and I'm honestly not
seeing the advantage of using it for my problem.  I understand that's not
very long to be working with Drools to make a decision, which is why I'm
looking for an expert to talk to and possibly build the rules component if
that's the way to go.

If you're interested in discussing this, please let me know.  Obviously, I'd
need you to sign a standard NDA.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Nick