[rules-users] Re: [rules-dev] Drools 5.0 M3/M4 New and Noteworthy Release Summary

CK chrisckc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 17:12:21 EST 2008

On that note,

Is there documentation or example somewhere on how to persist long-
running workflow tasks?  I've been reading about the ruleflow and it
seems to be great that workflow and rules can be integrated into one.
To me, this means one less application/server to worry about and one
less API system to learn.

However, based on what I've been seeing so far, ruleflow is a purely
in-memory deal.  I have read some discussions that it's possible to
persist the workflow for long-running tasks (ie. days).  How would I
go about doing this or learning about this?

Thanks.

-ck