[rules-users] Grouping rules

Jai Vasanth jaivasanth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 10:07:03 EST 2008

Thanks for responding
Yes,  I did consider agenda groups, but I thought agenda groups only ordered
execution in a particular fashion, so if Rule "pick group X" fires then it
would make sure that rules in Agenda Group X fire first before the remaining
but the remaining would fire eventually. Is my  understanding correct ?
I am looking for a solution for completely isolating a rule set  conditioned
on an object attribute.