[rules-users] Using the drools as the backend engine for a service

Michael Rhoden mrhoden at franklinamerican.com
Fri Feb 1 16:37:28 EST 2008

You would likely NOT want to create a rulebase per session. Most people
create working memory per session. Rulebases should only be loaded once
per server (context) in my opinion, and you reload it as rules changes.
our installation that takes several minutes.

Rulebase = once

Working memory = per user/transaction

-Michael

  _____