[rules-users] Coding up an "intersects" operator

Dirk Bergstrom dirk at juniper.net
Sun Feb 3 22:20:50 EST 2008

It looks like I'm going to need to implement the "intersects" operator for a
project I'm working on.  As in "Does this collection share at least one element
with that collection".

Unfortunately, I'm going to need it in about two weeks.  Too bad I didn't plan
ahead...

So, if anyone can send me some pointers on where in the code I should be
looking, I'd be very grateful.  I don't think it will be particularly difficult
to write the actual code, but I'm worried that I'll never be able to figure out
all the places in the codebase that I have to touch.

A ways back, Edson said that I could use the work on "contains" as a model; is
there a single subversion commit that lists all the files affected by that?

Thanks.

Dirk Bergstrom               dirk at juniper.net