[rules-users] Using the drools as the backend engine for a service

Jai Vasanth jaivasanth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:02:27 EST 2008

As part of the rules evaluation, more objects are inserted into the working
memory. Even though I just insert 1 object after creating a session, rule
outcomes inside lead to more objects to  be inserted.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression that a stateless
wouldnt be able to automatically fire rules when we objects are inserted
dynamically

Thanks

Jai