[rules-users] Re: rules-users Digest, Vol 15, Issue 16

siddhartha banik siddhartha.banik at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 09:05:15 EST 2008

Hi,

Sorry, the Problem statement did not come with the attchment.

The problem is:
I am serializing working memory(WM). But after deserializing that, if I try
to modify the corresponding RuleBase that is not getting reflected.
I mean, after loading the serialized WM even I add a package to the
corresponding RuleBase, new Rules are not getting fired for newly added
facts. Or I remove a package from the corresponding RuleBase, even removed
Rules are getting fired for newly added facts.

So, Once WM is deserialized any chage to the corresponding RuleBase is
failing.

I have attached the test program & test rules.

Thanks
Siddhartha