[rules-users] compare string and int in LHS

Anstis, Michael (M.) manstis1 at ford.com
Fri Feb 8 09:19:42 EST 2008

You could use an inline eval too.

The problem possibly lies more with your model; why not have one subclass
expose the String property and another the Integer property and code the
rules using the subclasses? Much safer throughout the entire application
than having to worry whether some field is meant to be a string or number
(It's very easy to question problems though - there could be very good
reason why you need the model "as is").