[rules-users] referencing two or more classes with the same name but in different packages

ST super_thunder2 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:22:11 EST 2008

Hi,

Is it possible to reference two or more classes with the same name but in
different packages in a DRL file?  For example if I have a class named Order
but the class exists in two different packages.  One is
customer.invoicing.Order the other is client.service.productcatalog.Order.

I tried something like the following but got an error when the DRL file is
parsed.

rule "Customer Rule"
when
  o: customer.invoicing.Order()
then
  System.out.println("customer invoice order exists.");

rule "Client Rule"
when
  o: client.service.productcatalog.Order()
then
  System.out.println("client order exists.");

Thanks,
ST