[rules-users] IllegalAccessError in shadow classes

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Feb 20 21:40:53 EST 2008

If you want to use FactTemplates as a temporary, unsupported approach,
feel free. There are unit tests that show how this work.

Btw when you use MVEL notation to access nested objects, like you do
with a Map, we just re-write it as an eval. This means you won't get any
of the indexing performance. You can still get indexing if you represent
your facts with FactTemplates.

Mark