[rules-users] Can Rule call another Rule

anandhakrishnan anandhakrishnank at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 08:52:55 EST 2008

Hi Scott,

thanks for ur assistance,

In my case,

what will happen if it is both gold account task and priority is one...

some times , just gold account task might come as input...
some other account type can also come as input...

but still if it rule inside another rule, i could filter my check.

While I am not a Drools expert, I know it's helpful to start with the
objects that the rules will work with.
I do not see why you would need one rule to call another or to inherit
from another.
Have you reviewed the examples to see how Drools works?