[rules-users] Can Rule call another Rule

anandhakrishnan anandhakrishnank at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:36:58 EST 2008

HI Scott,

Thanks again for ur assistance,

Ok Please tell me that if i need rules to make effective...

should i go for all possible combination of rules..

for eg:-

condition 1: only senior executive should handle gold task.
condition 2: managers should handle all tasks with order > 10000.
condition 3: in case of premium or gold tasks, the task should be assigned
to an agent who has already handled that customer before in the very recent
past history.
condition 4: In case of order >7000, assign to an agent with experience
greater than 5

so the above are my conditions, so should i create all possible combination
of these condition as rules.

Please Help.