[rules-users] Re: deadlock when rules get updated?

Zoltan Farkas zoly at daxtechnologies.com
Fri Feb 22 13:17:52 EST 2008

I use the url to get the rulebase, I supply a localCacheDir=. with a local folder only to cache the rulebase.
The url is from a deployed package via the drools JBRMS.

I am not sure I understand what you mean by "how do u implement the ruleagent"

I use:  org.drools.agent.RuleAgent and I did not implement that class...

I suspect there is something wrong with the "update in place" implementation, or I am doing something really wrong :-)

--zoly