[rules-users] Invalid package exception

Matija madmatt04 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 06:38:26 EST 2008

I have a utility that compiles a package then serializes it to disk in
a completely standard fashion. Then, in the application, the package
is deserialized to construct a rule base.

Now, this works well except if I add a rule flow to it (from a .rfm
file) - then I get the following exception on deserialization
(original compilation of the package and serialization goes okay):

org.drools.rule.InvalidRulePackage
	at org.drools.rule.Package.checkValidity(Package.java:424)
	at org.drools.common.AbstractRuleBase.addPackage(AbstractRuleBase.java:364)

Anyone know what might be going on?

Regards,

M.