[rules-users] Uploading the fact model to the DRools BRMS

Akila Geethal akilageethal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 04:41:27 EST 2008

yes.:( Iwent through that and did exactly what he says there.. But it gives
me errors.. Are there any libraries or ny other configuration files to be
uploaded into the server... What is the correct way of importing classes??
import satement - "import packagename.classname"
Is this incorrect??? When I go to the rules editor screen there are only the
when then and other words there.When i try to add a condition it does not
list me the facts...

When i import the classes some times it gives me the error as an reflection
exceptio..What im missing here??  Are there any configurations that should
be made in the server.I just did what is stated in the quick start guide...
Where can i find more details on initial configuration?