[rules-users] DSL Editor in Eclipse Drools Plug-in...

mmquelo massi mmquelo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 18:20:48 EST 2008

Hi Guys,

As far as I know the drools parser will parse the .dsl file content starting
from the 1st line going toward the last one.

So the order we follow to specify the "Language expression" does matter!

The problem is that the DSL Editor in eclipse does not allow us to rank the
dsl sentences we define.

It just fill the .dsl file following the insertion order. Once we have
defined a new sentence
we can't do anything to change the order. If we want to change the order we
have to
open "manually" the file and manage ourselves the .dsl content.

Is there any workaround to this?
Will u fix it?

Massi