[rules-users] BRMS locks jackrabbit

safi potkaljinahoubach at email.cz
Wed Jan 23 04:15:47 EST 2008

Yes, you are right. RPC is one possible solution, but we haven't worked with
seam rpc api yet so if somebode has a hit it would be great help. Another
solution would be to POST parameters into appropriate servlet but as long as
there is a GWT it is very hard to find out what parameters are passed into
that servlet. Of course rpc approach is better than posting parameters.