[rules-users] BRMS & Remoting API

safi potkaljinahoubach at email.cz
Thu Jan 24 06:37:16 EST 2008

Hi,

Accordingly to my last post
(http://www.nabble.com/BRMS-locks-jackrabbit-td15018752.html) I would like
to ask somebody how I can control BRMS via Seam Remoting API.
There is a small example in the Seam documentation which says something
about how to configure the remoting. Documentation says that it is necessary
to insert this piece of code into the web.xml:
<servlet>
  <servlet-name>Seam Resource Servlet</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamResourceServlet</servlet-class>
</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>Seam Resource Servlet</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/seam/resource/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

After I’ve done this I recompiled BRMS and deployed. Now when I point my
browser to the URL where JavaScript files should reside
(http://...../seam/resource/remoting/resource/remote.js
 ) I get HTTP 404.
Any idea? Thx

Safi