[rules-users] Grouping rules

Jai Vasanth jaivasanth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 14:45:29 EST 2008

Hi,

 I am building a system where I would need to fire different sets of rules
based on some attribute in the fact object.

Here are someways which I thought of, I was wondering if there was something
better than that.

1) I could do this by creating different sessions based on the data attrbute
(different sessions would have different rule packages based on the
attribute)

or

2) Have all the rules fire (all the different sets of rules) irrespective of
the attribute and have them insert fact new objects into the working memory.
In the second round of rules, collect the (newly made) fact objects  based
on the attribute and take that action.

Thanks

Jai