[rules-users] (no subject)

heroshaojun heroshaojun at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:26:55 EST 2008

When I use 4.0.3 testing , more than 1000 drools' object was created ,these
can't be destroyed through GC,
So , I think memory leak is also exist in 4.0.3.
4.0.1 is normal and GC quickly excute.

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 08:31:57 -0200
From: "Edson Tirelli" <tirelli at post.com>
Subject: Re: [rules-users] Drools 4.02 or 4.03 memory leak?
To: "Rules Users List" <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>

   Yes, and also 4.0.2 did had a memory leak that was fixed in 4.0.3, were
no leak was detected my profiling tools. So make sure you are using 4.0.3.

   []s
   Edson

2008/1/7, Paul Smith <paul.t.smith at gmail.com>:

> Also make sure that you are either using Stateless Working Memory or if
> you are using a Stateful Working Memory then make sure you're
dereferencing
> objects. I had a similar issue and it turned out to be me using Stateful
WM