[rules-users] How to Configure Hibernate and use in Drools

RAJA SEKHAR REDDY MAYALURU rajasekharreddym at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 11:56:34 EDT 2008

hi ,

i need to connect to data from a .drl file from a rule . i need to get the
dynamic data from DB to frmae a rule .

I have seen that Drools support  Hibernate .

so how can i connect to DB from a drl to  DB using hibernate .

i need to have dynamic (data ) rules in my drl file .

we can configure hibernate on top of pojo , my main intrest is to know how
to invoke hibernate from a drl file .

how to execute named queries  in the rule project .

please send me the steps to configure hibernate and use it in rules project
.

thanks for the help in advance

regards ,

Sekhar .