[rules-users] eclipse-jdtcore.jar

Corneil du Plessis corneil at tsctech.com
Tue Jun 3 09:13:21 EDT 2008

I am experiencing a conflict with a deployment:

We used WebSphere Application Server 6.0.2.x in our integration testing
environment and now the deployed application at a customer site is reporting
the following exception:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.CompilationResult: method
getProblems()[Lorg/eclipse/jdt/core/compiler/CategorizedProblem; not found
        at
org.drools.commons.jci.compilers.EclipseJavaCompiler$3.acceptResult(EclipseJ
avaCompiler.java(Compiled Code))
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.Compiler.handleInternalException(Compiler.
java(Compiled Code))
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java(Compiled
Code))
        at
org.drools.commons.jci.compilers.EclipseJavaCompiler.compile(EclipseJavaComp
iler.java(Compiled Code))
        at
org.drools.commons.jci.compilers.AbstractJavaCompiler.compile(AbstractJavaCo
mpiler.java:51)
        at
org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.JavaDialect.compileAll(JavaDialect.java
:342)

Has anyone else comes across this?

I am not sure where the JAR comes from because has not version info.