[rules-users] eclipse-jdtcore.jar

Corneil du Plessis corneil at tsctech.com
Wed Jun 4 05:55:17 EDT 2008

I eventually switched to JANINO because we are not using any Java 5
features.
I discovered that some of the info available on the web is outdated when
switching between Eclipse JDT ad Janino.
The following system property has to be set:
drools.dialect.java.compiler=JANINO some docs/posts referred to
drools.compiler=JANINO

I was hoping someone could indicate if/how properties can be configured when
using JSR-94 to influence the compiler choice or other properties drools
looks for.

  _____