[rules-users] Consequence Restriction

Markus Helbig info at markushelbig.de
Fri Jun 6 07:21:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

i have on DSL and several DSRL files. What i want to do is to restrict
the usage of consequence parts. Means

I have to possible kind of objects in my workingmemory, e.g. Item1 and Item2.

Item1 has a methode setValue1(), and Item2 setValue2()

my DSL has to possible consequence lines

[consequence][]set value1 {value} for {item}={item}.setValue1({value});
[consequence][]set value2 {value} for {item}={item}.setValue2({value});

so now you can use both consequences for the objects but you
shouldn't. currently at runtime an exception will occur. Is it
possible to check this fault at compile time?

Cheers

Markus