[rules-users] BRMS on Weblogic

Vikas Phonsa VPhonsa at mercuryinsurance.com
Mon Jun 9 17:42:39 EDT 2008

Thanks Atif,

I did find some documentation on configuring new realms. In case you are
interested: http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/secmanage/realm.html#1186823

After you enabled security, did you have to do some special
configuration for the Rule Agent to have it access the package URLs
(under BRMS).

With security enabled, won't the Rule Agent (or something on the client
side) need username and password to download pkg binaries from the URLs
pointing to deployed package snapshots?

Also did you enable SSL on Web Logic? If yes, I guess a key store would
have to be used on the client side.

Thanks once again.

Vikas

  _____