[rules-users] Security, ldap and tomcat

jbossruler kevin_cheong at crgl-thirdparty.com
Tue Jun 10 16:18:53 EDT 2008

Hi,
I deployed Drools onto Tomcat and I am trying to figure out how to get
security to work. I want to use LDAP but I have no clue where to begin. All
of the tutorials I see make use of JBoss AS. I do not have the option of
using JBoss AS. Can somebody point me in the right direction or let me know
how I can modify the components.xml file or the repository.xml file?

What are the options besides using LDAP for security?

I am using Drools 4.04

Really appreciate your help!