[rules-users] Rules compiler is not able to extract the field with xXXX format

ts sivakumarthiruppathy at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 17:07:55 EDT 2008

I have a member variable called tText (i.e any variable with xXXX format)
and have the proper getter/setter ( getTText() and setTText(String arg) ).
If I try the extract that field in the rule LHS ( i.e.
someclass(myText:tText)  ) then I get the "Unable to create Field Extractor
for 'sText'" error.

This error only happens if the first character is lowercase and the second
character is uppercase.
It looks like a bug to me. Have anyone faced this issue?

Regards,
Siva