[rules-users] Re: Re: How to write the validation timestamplessthancurrent date using drools

Alexander Claus styjdt at claus4joy.de
Thu Jun 12 15:17:45 EDT 2008

> I need clarification one more questions in my employee table
> ->employee_code can not be updated..... this is the condition
>
> writing validation rule using dsl,dslr file.

I must say, I don't know how to write the rule even without DSL... ;o)
Not with this information.
For me it looks like a kind of meta-information about the facts, but if not,
think, if "can not be updated" is a kind of property, which can be expressed
as constraints on some facts and their fields.

Alexander Claus