[rules-users] RuleFlow Groups and retraction

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Wed Jun 18 08:13:31 EDT 2008

> it seems the activation for the second node is not cancelled also i
> do a retract in the rule
The activation should have been removed from the ruleflow group.  I just
tested this with a small example and I do not seem to be able to reproduce
this error, the retracted object seems to have resulted in a removal of the
activation from the ruleflow group in my example.

If you could provide me with a simple, self-contained example showing the
error (you could email it to me directly if you would like to keep it
private) I'll take a look.

Kris