[rules-users] can not be updated variable value

manyasri.m manyasri.m at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 04:49:32 EDT 2008

Thanks Alexander.

my question is in my table empcode colunm value first i am set some value
like this empcode="EMPCODE"
when a set some value in my TestCase's like...emp.setEmpCode("manya");
In this case it will change column value like this...
empcode="manya".But,condition is column value can not be updated.

condition is LHS:   empcode can not be updated.
			 RHS: > System.out.println("empcode can not be updated")

Thanks,
Manya....