[rules-users] Rules with Lookup Tables...

manyasri.m manyasri.m at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 05:42:33 EDT 2008

Hi Edson,
I can't understand validate Rules with Lookup Tables...
conditon is like,
value_lookup_type_code should be a valid lookup type
In this case value_lookup_type_code column is empployee table and lookuptype
is another table.

In lookuptype table diff column are there....typeid,typecode,appcode..

how to write the condition proper syntex.

thanks,
manya...