[rules-users] Eclipse plugin error: DRL-files in multiple folders?

Tobias Abstreiter Tobias.Abstreiter at micronova.de
Tue Jun 24 12:29:41 EDT 2008

Hi!

I have a problem using the drools Eclipse plugin.
In our project rules are located in different folders. One of it is called "global" (containing many functions, imports, ...) whereon most of the rules in the other folders depend. The package name is identical.

Running the application works fine but the Eclipse plugin reports many "... cannot be resolved"-errors when I convert the Eclipse Java project into a Drools project. I believe that the plugin has problems to find all rule files. Is that possible?
Is there a way to tell the plugin to look in multiple rule-folders?

Thanks in advance,
Tobias

MicroNova electronic GmbH
Tobias Abstreiter
Telekommunikation & Netzmanagment
Unterfeldring 17
D-85256 Vierkirchen

Tel.:  +49 (08139) 93 00-42
Fax.:  +49 (08139) 93 00-80
eMail: Tobias.Abstreiter at micronova.de
Web:   http://www.micronova.de

Geschäftsführer: Josef W. Karl - Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jetzendorf
Registergericht: Ingolstadt - HRB-Nr.: 181 373