[rules-users] Compare two variables in Web based BRMS

Sergio Soria Olivares s.soria at dominion.es
Tue Mar 4 08:42:46 EST 2008

Hi, I have a problem in the web interface drools-brms when I try to
compare two variables, one of them with null value. If I try to compare
with this situation, the system throws a nullPointerException, and I
can't do anything. If I assign a value to this variable, the system
works perfect.

Nevertheless, if I do the same in the eclipse drools tool, all do
perfect, and I can give a null value for a variable, because later the
variable will recover the value in the program, when the rule is call.

Pleased help me, because I think that it's a great bug.

Lot of thanks.